Thursday 22 March 2012

Lionel Messi and three goals against Granada


Occur Barcelona striker Lionel Messi scored three goals in the last match against Granada, which made ​​him top scorer in the history of the club where Ketlona than the figure recorded in the name legendary Cesar Rodriguez.

Did not hide the Argentine star who has scored so far (234) goals in official matches the joy in reaching this figure and said: "I am calm as usual and the fact that I am very happy I did not dream that became the top scorer in the history of Barcelona."

He, born in Rosario, who entered the history of the club Ketlona from the front door as one of the legends: "I always do my best to Barcelona because of all that they gave me and I am proud to be part of the history of the club but that has not been possible without the help of my colleagues."

In response to a question about the best goal of his career with Barcelona and said, "scoring the official is not easy and I do not know what is the best goal recorded because they are all important to me and I am happy that my countrymen are happy to perform that I offer at the moment."

No comments:

Post a Comment