Saturday 24 March 2012

Zinedine Zidane wants to become a coach


Detection French legend Zinedine Zidane for his desire to become a coach in the future, also expressed his admiration for the French national team and current coach, saying that he has the distinct players.

The star said in an interview with Radio "Frans Writer" French: "Sooner or later I will become a coach, I want to convey my experience, but I'm not in a hurry, and I have no personal ambition, I would like to learn more."

And the French team said, "Zizou", who served as sports director at Real Madrid that he "has a good coach, also has good players well Kribeira and Benzema ... but the team has yet to reach the best level, and I hope to reach the top in European Championship 2012 ".

He concluded the 39-year-old owner of revealing his grief to put Marseille, who lost for the last five meetings in the French league and out of the FA Cup quarter-finals of the local, but he was happy to achieve in the Champions League where it reached the quarter-finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment