Tuesday 27 March 2012

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is talking about the match that Milan will be fought against Barcelona


Spoke Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic for the match will be fought Milan on Wednesday against Barcelona at the San Siro in the first leg of the quarterfinals of the Champions League with highlighted a number of topics such as his relationship with coach Pep Guardiola and his departure from the club Ketlona who spent his one season .

Asked Ibrahimovic in a press conference held today, the identity of the team that will win in La Liga (Real Madrid or Barcelona) as the answer was clear and said: "I want to win the Barcelona and I want to win the teams that played with it, my relationship with Guardiola has become one of the past and I am proud because I I played for a club like Barcelona, ​​where to play for this team is the dream of every player. "

With regard to the remarks the President of the former Barcelona Joan Laporta, who described the deal to sign him it was a big mistake and added: "I do not have anything to proven also that Joan Laporta did not believe that this will happen when I moved to Barcelona where he was the first season very well for me with the Blaugrana, but I now I do not have time to think about what happened. "

In response to a question about Lionel Messi and its relationship to the controversial coach Pep Guardiola, if Sasafha before the match, said: "The past is the past has happened, therefore, the past is not important for me or for him because life must continue and I want to move forward, Lionel Messi is the number one player and his performance in rising every day and it does things better than before was shattered all the numbers, therefore, his vision will be great fun. "

And avoid Ibrahimovic any comparison with Argentine star, stressing that he was not worried about comparisons with Messi spoke of from the confrontation against Barcelona and added: "Barcelona is stronger than it was in previous years, leading to improved team and the players who are currently a very good job and it will be a tough game and we We want to be a perfect match against the strongest team in the world in the past five years, but we do not have anything to lose. "

He Zlatan, who confirmed that Italy his second: "This game will be a different game for their games Milan against Barcelona in the group stage, but the opportunity to reach the semi-finals should not be missed and it needs to two full cycles without any errors but I do not really like playing the way defense because the way it should play in the attack, which is Medanna prove the quality of Milan, but the coach is to decide the way you play. "

No comments:

Post a Comment