Tuesday 21 August 2012

Alex Song is a new player in the ranks of Barça


Alex song Tuesday in a press conference alongside bartomio and Andoni Zubizarreta was submitted as a new player in the ranks of the albursa.

And began speaking at the press conference, song: "I'm very happy to be in Barcelona, Connie albursa player. It is a great day for me and for my family. I said yes immediately as they llbarsa the opportunity available only once in a lifetime "and the song saying:

"I'll try to give my best. And attempt to win the titles because this group of Heroes "and for integration into the team and the Club, in the city of Barcelona, song said:

"This is a big club and I'm sure that my family won't find any trouble to live in Barcelona"

And he revealed:

"My kids love Missy and very happy to come to Barcelona"

And he sung for Macy 's:

"Messi is the best player in the world. He has talent and techniques, thereby violating and play with pleasure. I am very happy "

Song said that siaktl in order to gain his place in the team. And he said, "I'm in the starry team and I know it should work vigorously to earn a place for me"

And for comparison with Yahya Touré, said song was different. And he added:

"It's a great player. Know him well but different from one another. What concerns me is that the team achieves the best results "and explaining that the song has talked a lot about CESC albursa and assured him that he finds no problems cope in Barcelona.

And for the upcoming showdown with Real Madrid, said song:

"It's a tough competition and know they face are very important for the Club. I am very excited to participate. I'll be saisda to play against Real Madrid if he felt coach participatory "and Sung also occurs on a legend and said: Samuel Eto'o

"Samuel has a lot of big things at the Club and I wish I could play an important role in the Group of my dreams. Aitno has told me that I came to team adores winning. We can continue to achieve victories "and Sung to be denied his relationship with Arsene Wenger bad because coming llbarsa and said:

"I wanted to come here. And I am very happy with the decision. I have no problem with Wenger "when asked about the competition the same status with Busquets, song said:

"Taking the place of Busquets? Does. I'm not here to take his place. Is the best player in the world at its center just as the rest of the players albursa "

And he added:

"I play in many centres. The arsenal midfielder, played and also

No comments:

Post a Comment